Altered Planners - Creating Unique Junk Journal-esque Planners
Learn to alter any planner or binder into a "Mrs. Cog Vintage Style" junk journal-esque organizer, for any theme.
Join me in creatively transforming any planner or binder into a junk journal-esque organizer.
This course is a complete tutorial showing every step for creating a
vintage style Mrs. Cog altered junk journal planner. The class is broken into several sections, each
containing step by step sequential video demonstrations.Videos are
presented in segments by topic and total more than three hours of
instruction.The class is comprehensive enough for beginners while
containing expert tips and techniques for junk journal pros.
The course includes:
- Discussion about choosing a planner to work with and alter
- Using various themes, colors and formats
- Layout and variations for construction of the front cover
- 15+ steps in constructing dividers
- Adding book jewelry
- Preparation and assembling of pages
- Adding mini booklets within
- Attaching images, pockets inserts and embellishments
- Creating detachable tassels and ribbon clips
Included in downloadable format:
- Four page printable "Lavender In The Garden" digital image set in .jpg format
- Four page printable "White In The Garden" digital image set in .jpg format
- Written instructions for the steps covered in videos
- Suggested materials and tools lists
- Measurements for various aspects as a handy reference in standard and metric
- Printable word flash cards in both PDF and JPG format (to alter for other themes)
- Printable page formatted for monthly tabs in both PDF and JPG format (to alter for other themes)
- Printable vintage style post cards for pockets
- Several simple printable pages in both PDF and JPG format (to alter for other themes)
The information in this course is copyrighted by MrsCogsCrafts© and as such, the videos, .pdf files, access to your teachables account and/or all other forms of information provided in this course may NOT be copied, shared or sold.
You MAY use the information in this course to create physical journals for personal use or to sell.
Welcome to my virtual classroom. From my small remote homestead on the edge of a mountain here in Southwest Virginia, every day is a good day to create and I am thrilled to share it all with you. This wonderful Teachable platform allows me to transport you directly into my crafting studio. Here you will learn via step by step instructions how I craft journals, planners and so much more. Best of all, you will learn how to customize your own creations. So...roll up your sleeves and let's get started! :-)
Most courses will offer both video and written instructions for each project. You will find me quite reachable for questions and feedback. Below I have included links to social media where you can reach me and view my work.
and check out my sister school on Teachable for courses about homesteading at: https://the-cogs-homestead.teachable.com/
Contact Me: [email protected]