Kitchen Encyclopedia and Recipe Junk Journal Course
Traditions and great memories are created at the kitchen counter and around the dining room table, let's create a journal to preserve them.
Let's create a keepsake junk journal style Kitchen Encyclopedia to preserve recipes, memories and all the wonderful tidbits that center around the joy of eating and preparing good food.
This course is a complete tutorial showing every step of creating a
vintage style Mrs. Cog hardcover Kitchen Encyclopedia junk journal with ten signatures and 320+ pages inside. Also included in the course are additional instructions to make a full size, four signature recipe themed junk journal The class is broken into several sections, each
containing step by step sequential video demonstrations.Videos are
presented in segments by topic and total more than four hours of
instruction.The class is comprehensive enough for beginners while
containing expert tips and techniques for junk journal pros.
The course includes:
- Construction of hardcovers, with fabric or tapestry coverings
- Variations of a cover image and embellishments
- Preparation and assembling of pages
- Attaching images, pockets and tabs, embellishing before assembling signatures
- Creating the binding and sewing pages together
- Embellishing after construction is finished
- Customizing, dangles, tassels and finishing touches
- How to alter to create a four signature recipe theme junk journal
Includes printable downloads in Word doc format, JPG, and PDF:
- Printable pages with recipes, digi images and cooking quotes to tea dye
- Fourteen pages of downloadable Kitchen digital images in .jpg format
- Cooking and kitchen word flash cards
- Encyclopedia cover labels and side tabs
- Suggested materials and tools lists
- Measurements for various aspects as a handy reference in standard and metric
The information in this course is copyrighted by MrsCogsCrafts© and as such, the videos, .pdf files, access to your Teachable account and/or all other forms of information provided in this course may NOT be copied, shared or sold.
You MAY use the information in this course to create physical journals for personal use or to sell.
Welcome to my virtual classroom. From my small remote homestead on the edge of a mountain here in Southwest Virginia, every day is a good day to create and I am thrilled to share it all with you. This wonderful Teachable platform allows me to transport you directly into my crafting studio. Here you will learn via step by step instructions how I craft journals, planners and so much more. Best of all, you will learn how to customize your own creations. So...roll up your sleeves and let's get started! :-)
Most courses will offer both video and written instructions for each project. You will find me quite reachable for questions and feedback. Below I have included links to social media where you can reach me and view my work.
and check out my sister school on Teachable for courses about homesteading at: https://the-cogs-homestead.teachable.com/
Contact Me: [email protected]