Pocket Boho Junk Journal Course
Create with me these fully loaded field notes size journals in any theme or color with extra textiles and drippings.
The term "bohemian" in journal making is often used to describe a rich, vibrant and free style of design. In this course, I share each step of planning and creating my version of small boho journals.
This course is a complete tutorial showing every step for creating small, soft covered junk journals with three signatures. The class is broken into several sections, each
containing step by step sequential video demonstrations. Videos are
presented in segments by topic and total more than 3 1/2 hours of
instruction. The class is comprehensive enough for beginners while
containing expert tips and techniques for junk journal pros.
The course includes:
- Construction of soft covers
- Variations of cover embellishments
- Preparation and assembling of pages
- Selecting tabs and drippings
- Attaching images, pockets and tabs, embellishing before assembling signatures
- Creating the binding and sewing pages together
- Embellishing after construction is finished
- Customizing, dangles, tassels and finishing touches
Included in downloadable PDF or JPG format:
- Four pages of the Gypsies digital image set in .jpg format
- A printable page with gypsy theme words to print on card stock
- Suggested materials and tools lists
- Measurements for various aspects as a handy reference (standard and metric)
The information in this course is copyrighted by MrsCogsCrafts© and as such, the videos, .pdf files, access to your teachables account and/or all other forms of information provided in this course may NOT be copied, shared or sold.
You MAY use the information in this course to create physical journals for personal use or to sell.
Welcome to my virtual classroom. From my small remote homestead on the edge of a mountain here in Southwest Virginia, every day is a good day to create and I am thrilled to share it all with you. This wonderful Teachable platform allows me to transport you directly into my crafting studio. Here you will learn via step by step instructions how I craft journals, planners and so much more. Best of all, you will learn how to customize your own creations. So...roll up your sleeves and let's get started! :-)
Most courses will offer both video and written instructions for each project. You will find me quite reachable for questions and feedback. Below I have included links to social media where you can reach me and view my work.
and check out my sister school on Teachable for courses about homesteading at: https://the-cogs-homestead.teachable.com/
Contact Me: [email protected]