Embark on the artistic journey of creating keepsake journals with me.
This course is a complete tutorial showing every step for creating a vintage style Mrs. Cog hardcover junk journal with four signatures and 240+ pages inside. The class is broken into several sections, each containing step by step sequential video demonstrations.Videos are presented in segments by topic and total more than four hours of instruction.The class is comprehensive enough for beginners while containing expert tips and techniques for junk journal pros.
The course includes:
- Four page downloadable Teddy Bear digital image set in .jpg format
- Construction of hardcovers, with fabric or tapestry coverings
- Variations of a cover image and embellishments
- Preparation and assembling of pages
- Attaching images, pockets and tabs, embellishing before assembling signatures
- Creating the binding and sewing pages together
- Embellishing after construction is finished
- Customizing, dangles, tassels and finishing touches
Included in downloadable PDF format:
- Printable pages with Teddy Bear quotes to tea dye
- Suggested materials and tools lists
- Measurements for various aspects as a handy reference
- Written instructions for the steps covered in videos
The information in this course is copyrighted by MrsCogsCrafts© and as such, the videos, .pdf files, access to your teachables account and/or all other forms of information provided in this course may NOT be copied, shared or sold.
You MAY use the information in this course to create physical journals for personal use or to sell.
Welcome to my virtual classroom. From my small remote homestead on the edge of a mountain here in Southwest Virginia, every day is a good day to create and I am thrilled to share it all with you. This wonderful Teachable platform allows me to transport you directly into my crafting studio. Here you will learn via step by step instructions how I craft journals, planners and so much more. Best of all, you will learn how to customize your own creations. So...roll up your sleeves and let's get started! :-)
Most courses will offer both video and written instructions for each project. You will find me quite reachable for questions and feedback. Below I have included links to social media where you can reach me and view my work.
and check out my sister school on Teachable for courses about homesteading at: https://the-cogs-homestead.teachable.com/
Contact Me: [email protected]