The Complete Travelers Notebook JunkJournal Course with Mrs. Cog
Design and assemble fabric covered travelers notebook covers and fully loaded "Mrs. Cog Vintage Style" junk journal inserts
Join me in creating a vintage style keepsake travelers notebook, with or without any theme in standard and field notes sizes.
This course is a complete tutorial showing every step for creating a
vintage style Mrs. Cog junk journal-esque travelers notebook in both standard size and field notes size. The class is broken into several sections, each
containing step by step sequential video demonstrations.Videos are
presented in segments by topic and total more than three hours of
instruction.The class is comprehensive enough for beginners while
containing expert tips and techniques for junk journal pros.
The course includes:
- Downloadable almanac pages in pdf format and word doc format so you can modify
- Construction of covers, with fabric or tapestry coverings and an extra section for simple leather covers
- Creating the inside of cover with pockets and embellishments
- Preparation and assembling of pages
- Attaching images, pockets and tabs, embellishing before assembling signatures
- Creating the insert covers and sewing pages together
- Embellishing after construction is finished
- Customizing, book jewelry and finishing touches
Included in downloadable PDF format:
- Printable pages with months to tea dye
- Suggested materials and tools lists
- Measurements for various aspects as a handy reference in std. and metric
The information in this course is copyrighted by MrsCogsCrafts© and as such, the videos, .pdf files, access to your teachable account and/or all other forms of information provided in this course may NOT be copied, shared or sold.
You MAY use the information in this course to create physical journals for personal use or to sell.
Welcome to my virtual classroom. From my small remote homestead on the edge of a mountain here in Southwest Virginia, every day is a good day to create and I am thrilled to share it all with you. This wonderful Teachable platform allows me to transport you directly into my crafting studio. Here you will learn via step by step instructions how I craft journals, planners and so much more. Best of all, you will learn how to customize your own creations. So...roll up your sleeves and let's get started! :-)
Most courses will offer both video and written instructions for each project. You will find me quite reachable for questions and feedback. Below I have included links to social media where you can reach me and view my work.
Contact Me: email@example.com